Accreditation of medical institutions
Our company offers assistance to health institutions in obtaining the accreditation certificate.
Accreditation is required for all health facilities regardless of ownership. The first accreditation agencies are being held in two years after the start of the activity. The following accreditation is being held every three years.In the case of temporary business interruption of accredited institution for a term exceeding one year, its next accreditation should be performed within two years from the date of resumption of activities in the health sector.
Accreditation of health care is carried out by the Main Commission on Accreditation, formed by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
The procedure for obtaining the accreditation certificate consists of two stages:
- Submission of an Application to the Ministry of Health to obtain a permission for accreditation examination.
- Preparation of all necessary documentation. Passage of inspection in health institutions in order to obtain a certificate.
- We provide free preliminary consultations about preparation of documents for accreditation.
- Make an official agreement for the provision of necessary services.
- After receipt of the payment, we carry a full range of all necessary work in order you can get a certificate of accreditation of the highest possible category in the shortest possible time.
List of required documents:
- A copy of the provisions of (statute) of agencies certified in the manner prescribed by law.
- A copy of the license/licenses (if any) on performing business activity in medical practice, production of pharmaceuticals, wholesale, retail trade of drugs.
- Copies of documents confirming the right to use the premises and equipment necessary for medical care, certified in order required.
- Approved health care structure.
- Report on the medical personnel (in the form approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine).
- Certificate of the state sanitary-epidemiological expertise, issued at the place of the activities of the respective institution, about concordance of institution, except for pharmaceutical (pharmacy) institutions, to the requirements of sanitary norms and rules.
- Report of the institution about the therapeutic work carried out during the last three years, and in the case of first accreditation during the last two years (in the form approved by the order of the Ministry of Health, in accordance with the type of institution).
- Analysis of the institution activity by the quality of medical care and criteria for its evaluation.
- A copy of the certification of clinical-diagnostic lab and/or control-analytical and other testing laboratories (if available in the structure of the institution).
- Copies of previously issued accreditation certificates, if they were issued.
We have the lowest prices.