Registration of disinfectants
We are pleased to offer you a range of services for registration of disinfectants on the territory of Ukraine on “turnkey” basis!
Why is it beneficial to work with us:
- low prices;
- We focus only on registration of medical and pharmaceutical products;
- We are working with registration every day for 10 years, so we can guarantee 100% positive result!
In order to register you need:
- Prepare a list of documents (see below)
- Send them to us in any way, which is convenient for you.
- Our experts will conduct a technical examination of documents and indicate the exact cost of the registration procedure and the status of the registration dossier during 2-3 days.
- After agreeing on the price, we will make the contract with you and begin to perform a registration on “turnkey” basis, we will issue attached papers properly, submit a package of documents, conduct laboratory studies, obtain registration certificate and give it to you.
Performance time 30-40 days
The exact cost of the registration is determined after an examination of documents submitted.
FOR REGISTRATION APPLICATION IS NEEDED TO INDICATE:
- Name (trade name in the original language, English and Ukrainian); Name of the applicant (address, phone, fax, e-mail address) for foreign applicants – registration number, for native – the code according EDRPOU is needed;
- Name of the manufacturer (address, phone, fax, e-mail address) for foreign manufacturers – the registration number for native – code according EDRPOU;
- Composition of product, the form of packaging;
- Purpose of product;
- Mode of use;
- For imported products – code according UCCFEA (Ukrainian Commodity Classification for Foreign Economic Activity), (2371а-14, 2371б-14, 2371в-14, 2371г-14);
- For native products – code according SCPS (State Classification of Products and Service);
FOR THE STATE EXAMINATION FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED:
- Application for state registration according to the form (z1213-06) approved by the Ministry of Health, to which certified reports and research protocols are attached (available form you can obtain from us).
- Label project
- The draft of instructions for using the funds.
- The draft of guidelines for the funds (referred to in the first paragraph of section 22 of the Order of the state registration (re-registration) of disinfectants, Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated July 3, 2006 No. 908).
- The drug sample;
- Standard samples of active substances, if this is involved in procedure of determination of their content in the product.
Download a confidentiality agreement
Email us now!Our prices will pleasantly surprise you!