Import and sell medical products
Do you want to import and sell medical products and medical equipment in Ukraine? We can help you with that!
Why Work With Us?
- We have more that 12 years of experience and more than 1,000 received registration certificates!
- We give a 100% guarantee!
- With us it is easy, fast and not expensive!
And this can be confirmed by hundreds of our customers. View reviews
As of today, the procedure for registration of medical devices is canceled and there is a new procedure for obtaining the Certificate of conformity of medical devices. All new products will be subject to this procedure. Medical products can be registered prior to import into Ukraine under the old registration certificate only until 01.07.2017 year. Obtaining the certificate of conformity does not negate the effect of the old registration certificate, they can operate simultaneously.
What are the essential advantages of the new procedure:
- Facilitates the entry of non-sterile products 1-st safety class;
- For the rest of the security class names it provides a one-time certification of the entire production, rather than a specific product (advantageous for large companies who had used a lot of registration certificates). So now it is possible in a certificate of compliance, to make all the products of one manufacturer, as specified in the certificate of CE 93/42.
- There is also a procedure for obtaining permission to import one-time batch of medical devices.What is the cooperation procedure:
- We sign a confidentiality agreement.
- You send us a list of the required documents by e-mail (see list. Below).
- We coordinate with you the procedure and types of work required, sign a contract.
- Once you make the payment, we can perform the work on the “turnkey” basis!
Receive the Certificate of Conformity with our help within 30 days.
- Download the list of documents required for obtaining a single batch import of medical devices.
- Download the list of documents required to obtain a certificate of conformity for medical devices for a period of 5 years.
Have questions? Contact us!